Why don't you all move to Japan, where you can find many junior idols?

blkpillpres

Staff member
Were not all white, we can't all capitalize on JBW to score an asian, much more an asian in a a xenophobic asian country, much more an asian JB in a xenophobic asian country, ethnic incels are magnitudes of possibilities away from getting what you are suggesting.

Also what do we even get from just watching junior idols, we get to torture ourselves and lust over them lol

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
Were not all white, we can't all capitalize on JBW to score an asian, much more an asian in a a xenophobic asian country, much more an asian JB in a xenophobic asian country, ethnic incels are magnitudes of possibilities away from getting what you are suggesting.

Also what do we even get from just watching junior idols, we get to torture ourselves and lust over them lol
Hey blkpillpres, have you been checking out Weebs.is; it's more active lately and I've been pedoposting there.

blkpillpres

Staff member
Hey blkpillpres, have you been checking out Weebs.is; it's more active lately and I've been pedoposting there.
I don't even have an account there, will check it out

I hate weeb culture because its all about just coping and doing nothing to change your life, nobody from that site would even have the mindset to start the project I spoke to you about, they would much rather watch some more harem anime and obsess over their "waifu", its the most pathetic faction of inceldom tbh.

Just do nothing about your life, complain everyday, and cope.

The most pathetic aspect is that the copes are masochistic in nature

Why the fuck would you watch cutesy anime to torture yourself
Why the fuck would you watch anime revolving around a single guy getting a harem

I feel like the entire forum is going to be guys with female avatars, spamming cute emojis and reaction images themed to their favourite characters

I'm interested in this option. Actually I wish to roam from land to land, fucking the youngest girls allowed. Like in Spain I think the age of consent is 13 too, right?

Don't you guys think it's bullshit that you can be arrested for sex-tourism? You're crippling Thailand's economy! ;-)