What's your view on lolicon

Cancel

Staff member
I'm not really for the anime loli's but I really liked a video of some Disney harlots. It was up for a long time with lots of views and now it's gone within the last few days. Probably taken down because had toddler Elsa and Anna quite a few times, and Rapunzel getting fucked by some lucky boys and some Incredibles wincest. Odd that it didn't have any Alice? Oh well.

I guess what I'm saying is that I like it, but when it's Westernized or when it's of characters that I know.

The End

Is it legal or not? I heard "obscene" lolicon drawings are illegal.
I have read of guys going to prison in the USA (land of the free) for lolicon. So it is by law obscene, but the unlawfulness of lolicon is rarely enforced in this case.

I like lolicon, but I kind of got burnt out on it after a while. I'm sure there'll be a time where that's my bait material of choice again.

It's funny how mainstream lolicon is in Japan. Well, 13 is the age of consent after all. ;-D

By the way, cp in japan used to be allowed up until the 90s (when the west pressured Japan to make it illegal). So is there like a lot of cp from the 80s that was made in Japan? I have no idea.

It's funny how mainstream lolicon is in Japan. Well, 13 is the age of consent after all. ;-D
I just died of envy.

Japan really is the happiest place on earth. It's not a coincidence that the birth of the Ricel began when they outlawed CP over there.

Fuck the West.