JFL test for prefix

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure, but if you were playing with extra.less, you may have broken it, since the site icons for weebs.fun, etc. aren't showing on the JBpill main page either. You may want to go back to a previous version and try again. https://jbpill.is/admin.php?logs/admin/

There should be a previous version in the log, but if not, I can give it to you from a backup.

Last edited:

Crabapple

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure, but if you were playing with extra.less, you may have broken it, since the site icons for weebs.fun, etc. aren't showing on the JBpill main page either. You may want to go back to a previous version and try again. https://jbpill.is/admin.php?logs/admin/

There should be a previous version in the log, but if not, I can give it to you from a backup.
Thanks, I'll go back to a working version.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
@Leucosticte I got some new prefixes working.
Schweet, thanks. I wonder if it's possible to put some breasts (maybe bouncing breasts?) in the background for, e.g., [Perky] or if there wouldn't be enough contrast for legibility. Hmm. There's not a lot of space to work with.

Crabapple

Administrator
Staff member
Schweet, thanks. I wonder if it's possible to put some breasts (maybe bouncing breasts?) in the background for, e.g., [Perky] or if there wouldn't be enough contrast for legibility. Hmm. There's not a lot of space to work with.
If you can find or photoshop titties that are 122x22 pixels it can work.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
I made a mistake, it's more than 122x22, that was the size for the badge under our username, the prefix depends how long the name of the prefix is.
All of them are gonna look pretty bad except in the drop-down menu where they're added. Are you still playing with it?