I'm a bit wary ngl

Mainländer

I noticed there are some topless pics in the gallery section. Most seem to be from 18+ girls but there is one from an obvious underage girl.

Like, I'm not offended by that per se at all, but since I'm an admin here, I'm afraid of possible legal complications. Can't I just be demoted to a regular user or something, since I seldom exercise my admin powers anyway? @Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed there are some topless pics in the gallery section. Most seem to be from 18+ girls but there is one from an obvious underage girl.

Like, I'm not offended by that per se at all, but since I'm an admin here, I'm afraid of possible legal complications. Can't I just be demoted to a regular user or something, since I seldom exercise my admin powers anyway? @Leucosticte
Are topless pics illegal where you are? In America, CP is determined strictly by lascivious exhibition of the genital/pubic areas (tit pics don't matter, in the eyes of the law).

Mainländer

Are topless pics illegal where you are? In America, CP is determined strictly by lascivious exhibition of the genital/pubic areas (tit pics don't matter, in the eyes of the law).
The law in Brazil is very hazy. It's all about lascivious intentions and all that, which is subjective to a great extent.

I don't think it'll likely end up in complications but possibly, it's already enough to make me uncomfortable tbh.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
The law in Brazil is very hazy. It's all about lascivious intentions and all that, which is subjective to a great extent.

I don't think it'll likely end up in complications but possibly, it's already enough to make me uncomfortable tbh.
I hope the one you saw was labeled as having tits exposed?