Unusual body shape Can there be a dark version of this site please?

Vergil

If there is one already available, I haven't been able to find it.

White screens are bad for the eyes. It's like looking at a less intense light bulb, tbh.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
If there is one already available, I haven't been able to find it.

White screens are bad for the eyes. It's like looking at a less intense light bulb, tbh.
Do you wanna take over running this site? We haven't really had anyone who wants to take charge of it, and you seem pretty hardcore pedo, right?

Vergil

Do you wanna take over running this site?
Sure. I'm hardcore, but only when it comes to loli.

Who am I kidding? I secretly fantasize about all sorts of things with 3D jbs.

(But only in my mind -- that rabb.it ban scared me off of ever looking into the youtube loopholes ever again)

What about the 3D stuff? I don't want the you-know-who (YKW) come knocking down my door. Can't I dedicate this site to 2D loli only?

Just a suggestion. We can keep it as is. I'm just deadly afraid of clicking the threads that are popping up around here.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
Sure. I'm hardcore, but only when it comes to loli.

Who am I kidding? I secretly fantasize about all sorts of things with 3D jbs.

(But only in my mind -- that rabb.it ban scared me off of ever looking into the youtube loopholes ever again)

What about the 3D stuff? I don't want the you-know-who (YKW) come knocking down my door. Can't I dedicate this site to 2D loli only?

Just a suggestion. We can keep it as is. I'm just deadly afraid of clicking the threads that are popping up around here.
You should keep your computer and other devices (e.g. mobile phone) encrypted so that even if it's seized, they can't go through your stuff or find any evidence against you. Then if they ask, "What's the password," you can just say, "I forgot."