The reason why JB pics and vids make people "uncomfortable"

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
@Mainländer Older women feel uncomfortable when they realize men like those girls, given that they've lost their youthful looks and can't regain them. (Jailbaits themselves don't feel uncomfortable about the idea of men looking at jailbait pics; in fact, they're glad for it, because it gives them an opportunity to join in on the attention whoring by taking advantage of men's fondness for those images.)

Men feel uncomfortable when they're reminded those girls are attractive and that they can't have them. They have to constantly bluepill themselves into thinking they prefer older women, so actually seeing jailbaits being sexy gives them cognitive dissonance. They have to fight against their own desires by attacking those desires in other men (e.g. us).

The natural tendency, especially in America, is to seek after comfort. People will strive for the level of success needed to be comfortable, and usually stop there, unless they either (1) really believe in their dream, or (2) have a lot of social support for going outside of their comfort zone to try to attain even more success.

Most people eventually falter in their belief in their dream unless they have social support.

The only reason why it ever makes or made me uncomfortable is the law. I don't want to go to the jail. I'd say it's also the main reason why men in general get uncomfortable with it, no one gets uncomfortable over an ugly grandma naked or something, as much as it's repulsive.

Zenith

I don't even consider anyone over 25 attractive.
The only reason why it ever makes or made me uncomfortable is the law. I don't want to go to the jail. I'd say it's also the main reason why men in general get uncomfortable with it, no one gets uncomfortable over an ugly grandma naked or something, as much as it's repulsive.
Pretty much this. Thought policing is the only thing that stops most from discussing topics like this.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't really talking about you so much as these people we run into in the rabbit streams.

@Mainländer

Most people eventually falter in their belief in their dream unless they have social support.
Every time you see a "strong wamman" you have to realise that a strong social support structure that wants to see "strong wamman" succeed is behind her to make her succeed. If all else fails, she even still has government support to fall back on. Strong wamman don't really exist.
Every man who failed at business received no support at all. Men can only count on themselves anyway as nobody helps us.