So how do you like the site

Surreal

In all honesty, I am too political (autistic) for that stuff. I've seen my fair share of JBs, and at this point in my life, I would rather engage in "high-brow" intellectual discussions than fap myself numb in a masturbatorium. Yeah, sure, nubile females with secondary sexual characteristics, aka boobs and curves and all that, are hot. Of course. Gotta be a bitch-cuck-faggot to deny that. But that's not what I'm after. I want a PSYOP. I want to convince millions of Americans and English-speakers in general to stand with Israel male sexuality. Look:

Rectification of names: Science « Jim's Blog

Right now, I am working on creating a Right-Wing version of Satanism. If this timeline doesn't collapse by January 4, 2020, which is what my schizophrenia intuition suggests, then you'll see a new RELIGION compatible with the Male Sexualist worldview.

Look, goyim. I was going to write an INCEL BIBLE, an account of "Elliot Rodger in Heaven" to be published pseudonymsly as Elliot Rodger. I mean, why think small (muh manifesto) when you can go Biblical, right? But I gave up. I also have invented a new ideology that combines MGTOW and Futurism; I call it "Exogyny." I.e., the state of being outside of holes. Catch that? :) But I gave up again.

Let's see how this Alt-Satanism project goes.

But anyway, yeah, JBs are hot. Whatever, bro. I want something greater than that.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
In all honesty, I am too political (autistic) for that stuff. I've seen my fair share of JBs, and at this point in my life, I would rather engage in "high-brow" intellectual discussions than fap myself numb in a masturbatorium. Yeah, sure, nubile females with secondary sexual characteristics, aka boobs and curves and all that, are hot. Of course. Gotta be a bitch-cuck-faggot to deny that. But that's not what I'm after. I want a PSYOP. I want to convince millions of Americans and English-speakers in general to stand with Israel male sexuality. Look:

Rectification of names: Science « Jim's Blog

Right now, I am working on creating a Right-Wing version of Satanism. If this timeline doesn't collapse by January 4, 2020, which is what my schizophrenia intuition suggests, then you'll see a new RELIGION compatible with the Male Sexualist worldview.

Look, goyim. I was going to write an INCEL BIBLE, an account of "Elliot Rodger in Heaven" to be published pseudonymsly as Elliot Rodger. I mean, why think small (muh manifesto) when you can go Biblical, right? But I gave up. I also have invented a new ideology that combines MGTOW and Futurism; I call it "Exogyny." I.e., the state of being outside of holes. Catch that? :) But I gave up again.

Let's see how this Alt-Satanism project goes.

But anyway, yeah, JBs are hot. Whatever, bro. I want something greater than that.
Oh, okay. Well, have Caamib get with me to set up a forum, and maybe he'll let you and fschmidt jew the place up nice.